Type the content for this list item here. This is just example text to show you what it will look like when you enter text content into this list item. Your unique, authentic, and appropriate text will be filled into this section.
Sylvan Lake Lutheran Bible Camp Association is owned by member and partner congregations. Kuriakos is a partner of congregations around Alberta. Through our programming, we hope to serve and support congregational ministry.
- 1 leader/10 students attends Confirmation Retreats free of charge
- Voting representative(s) at the AGM
- Pastors attend camp programs free of charge
- Host a Camp Sunday worship service - staff and volunteers can help plan and lead!
includes Membership benefits, plus
- Encouraged to "fill a cabin" at Work Weekends (send a family or two to help us out)
- Propose a project for a Kuriakos Service Team (2 camp staff in your congregation for a week)
- Host a Day Camp or VBS for your community, with staff and planning from the Kuriakos team
- Your pastor is invited for a free weekday retreat in Dana Lodge
Article IV. MEMBERSHIP
- Membership shall be open to any Lutheran or Anglican congregation in Alberta that requests membership in the Association and pays the required annual membership fee.
- Membership shall be valid for the calendar year for which the membership is paid and for a grace period extending up to the Annual Meeting in the following calendar year.
- The membership fee shall be determined from time to time by the members at a legally called meeting of the Association.
- Membership responsibilities shall consist of encouraging individual and group
- Participation in the work and program of the Association.
- Participation in the improvement of the facilities of the Association and
- Financial support of the Association on a regular basis