- Customized programming to meet your goals
- Experienced and qualified staff
- Accommodations and meals
- Male and female chaperones (1 per 8 students or according to school policy)
- Night-time supervision (1 chaperone in each sleeping area)
- Communication with parents about camp
- Bedding, towels, personal items, clothing, bugspray, sunscreen, smiles...
- Up to 5 hours of activity programming.
- Teachers and supervisors are included free of charge.
- Snacks are included, but please bring a bag lunch. Lunch can be provided for an additional fee.