Renew Spiritual Retreat for Women
April 9-11, 2021 | ages 16+ | Suggested donation of $50
You're invited to connect on Zoom and make space for a personal retreat at home. This is a weekend for women to come together to be renewed - in their faith, in their life, in their relationships.
Breath, Laughter, Colour, and Movement. Join in as we explore a number of different prayer practices with Rev. Bev Swanson, Hannah Rude, Susan Freeland (certified Laughter Yoga Instructor), and Kendra Freeland.
Between sessions, take time to relax, reflect, pray and engage in personal retreat practices.
- Friday 7-8pm - Worship, Introduction, and Prayer Meeting Places
- Saturday 10-11am- Worship, Prayer as Breath, Invitation to Retreat Practices
- Saturday 2-2:30pm - God gave us Laughter
- Saturday 7-8pm - Worship, Praying in Colour, and Reflections
- Sunday 9-9:30am - Movement Prayer
- Sunday 7-8pm - Campfire Worship with the Kuriakos Community
This weekend runs at a slower pace than many of our retreats, with an intentional focus on rest and spiritual renewal; however we will still have lots of fun, laughter, worship, and growth.
Praying in Colour is led by an experienced facilitator. For a preview and some great resources, look at prayingincolor.com